Position as a staff writer for a major metropolitan newspaper.
Feature of the Year, 1998, for: Building More Prisons: When Retribution Hinders Rehabilitation.
Wade Teagle Fellowship in Journalism Studies, 1992
Morris K. Udall Award for Outstanding Undergraduate Journalism, 1990
Harrisburg Patriot News, Harrisburg, PA
Feature Writer, 1997 to Present
Feature reporter, covering political and social issues in the Harrisburg area.
Public Opinion, Chambersburg, PA
Editor: Local News Section, 1993 to 1997
Reported on a variety of stories citywide. Provided daily coverage of major local events.
Athens Journal, Athens, OH
Staff Writer, 1990 to 1993
Covered local sports at high school and college levels. Averagedfeature sports stories each week and numerous shorter game summaries.
Covered meetings of the local board of supervisors, courts, and marina governing board. Averaged two stories a week.
Ohio University, Athens, OH
B.A., Journalism, 1990
Morris K. Udall Award for Outstanding Undergraduate Journalism
Name: Gender: Male
Date of Birth: Place of Birth: China
Marital status: SingleLanguage: English, proficient
September 1989 - July 1993
Department of Electrical Engineering, Shenyang Institute of Aeronautics
* Majored in Radio Engineering
* Won a third-class Award in the Contest of Technological Facture & Experimental Skills in Electronics and Electrician, for Students from the Colleges affiliated to the Ministry of Aeronautics & Astronautics
*Masterful in analog circuit, power circuit, switching power circuit, operation and amplification; proficient in solving problems related to a权威的中医癫痫病医院nalog circuit.
* Bachelor of Engineering Degree obtained in July 1993
September 1993 - July 1996
Nanjing University of Aeronautics & Astronautics
* Majored in Communication & Electrical System
* Main field of research was contemporary communication circuit, especially on high efficiency, high frequency power amplifier (Class E and Class S).
*Instructed undergraduate students in their research on wide band frequency multiplier
* My diploma thesis was The Electromagnetic Compatibility Testing System of an Airplane
* Read extensively on electromagnetic compatibility and its testing, obtained a through knowledge on the test of electromagnetic compatibility, and on the solutions (methods and instrument) to the issues of electromagnetic compatibility. Familiar with the testing standards, especially the GJB and the MTL-STD
* Master of Engineering Degree obtained in July 1996
January 1994 - December 1995
* Chairted the research and development work in the Nanjing Leader Electronics Company
* Independently developed 3 types of charging devices and management systems for telephones, LDJF-I, LDJF-II and LDJF-1, and their volume of sales exceeded a total of 5,000.
* Became the Copartner and Chief Engineer of the company at the end of 1995
January 1996 - August 1999
Chief Engineer, Nanjing Leader Electronics Company
* Hosted the refinement of HTD-80 Program Controlled Telephone Exchanger by adding an E & M trunk.
*Primary designer of the HTD-120 Program Controlled Telephone Exchanger
* Perfection of the SSC-2 Telecontrol System, which obtained the commercial approval from the Ministry of Electrical Power Resource
*Took charge of the quality control and production of the company
*Perfection of the FFT Algorithm Program for alternative current sampling in the SSC-2 System, which was used to measure harmonic wave
* In the research and development processes, read extensively on production reliability and solved many癫痫治疗药物需要多久才能停药 problems related to production reliability and electromagnet compatibility
* Designed the management board by using an Intel 80C188EB processor, studied the TC 2.0 Compiler and rewrote its startup code, and developed a locator and a simple debugging tool
* Lead the development of the Supervision System for Petroleum Tanks, based on the SSC-2 System, for the Yangtze Petroleum Chemical Works
* Chaired the development of the Data Collection Device for Electrical Power Charging System, which was not finished before my departure from the company
* Retrieved a lot of literatures on field bus and real time operating systems, including CAN, Hart, Lonworks, ProfiBus, FF, Arcnet, Ethernet
October 1999 - March 2000
* Technological Center for Operation & Maintenance, the Beijing Telecommunication Administration
* Tracing and research on Internet media technology
* Developed a dial box
March 2000 - October 2000
Beijing OrientTech Network & Telecommunication Technology Ltd. Co.
* Project Manager of the Automatic Call Distribution in a Call Center, and the Manager of the Hardware Department simultaneously
* As the Head of the Research & Development Division, took charge of four projects, including ADSL (Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line) Modem (PCI, USB); ADSL Router; DSLAM with 16 ADSL ports and one 100 M Ethernet Port; migration of the RouteWare Protocol Stack
Skills & Capability
* Masterful in electronic circuit; MCS 51, MCS 96, X86 series; ADSL, MSDSL, HDSL, E 1; industrial supervision and control; program controlled telephone exchanger and TCP/IP
* A thorough knowledge on MPC 8XX, MPC 82XX and field bus
* As far as software ability is concerned, I am good at assembler of MCS 51, X86; PL/M-51, PL/M-96, PL/M-86; Turbo C, and visual C++
* Department manager
* Project manager
* Research & development engineer
* Advanced field engineer
Date of Birth: Jan.18, 1975 Marital Status: Single
Mobil: 13822291300 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2006.09-- 2006.12 AIA International Financial Reporting Standards Course
2001.09--2004.07 Guangzhou Radio & TV University
1994.09--1997.07 Jinan University, Finance Department
Associate: Stock Investment
Guangdong Securities Co., Ltd 1997.07—2000.09
Postion: Staff , Customer Service Department
1. Gathered information from financial media in support of the investors’ decision-making;
2. Provided staff training on investment conception and analytical skills,;
3. Assisted in organization of large-scale lectures on investment consulting, writing lectures’ briefs and recommended securities and services;
4. Provided consultation on trading operation, dealt with counter business (including securities trading, accounts opening and funds transference).
Everbright Securities Co., Ltd. 2000.10—2002.03
Position: Customer Service & Financial Advisor, Customer Service Department
1. Provided frontline customers with investing instruction and suggestion for their risk- return preference;
2. Introduced online business and Stock Trading Settlement Service on Commission;
3. Maintained daily operations on the trading floor, communicated with departments and reported trading conditions and problems to management;
4. Managed trading rooms for middle clients, providing consultation on business affairs, making statistical analysis of the monthly margins/volumes.
Xinjiang Securities CO., Ltd. 2002.04—2003.11
Position: Account Supervisor,Customer Service Department
1. Provided investing suggestions to clients;
2. Promoted the company’s marketing strategies;
3. Broaden client base, introduced online business and Stock Trading Settlement Service on Commission;
4. Maintain北京癫痫医院那里好ed relationships with key accounts, providing consultation on business affairs, making monthly margins/volumes statistics and analysis.
Guangdong Ericsson Technology Co., Ltd. 2003.12—2005.03
Position: Administrative Associate, NRO Division
1. HR data statistical verification and budget control in CATS system,
2. Assisted in dealing with the financial budget application, approval and payment issues for the division;
3. Organized the team-building activities for departments;
4. Made damaged products replacement application through ECHO system;
Philips (China) Investment Co., Ltd. 2005.04—
Position: Administration Supervisor, Purchasing Department
1. Wrote purchase cost-analysis reports, establishing costs control evaluation and forecasting systems;
2. Developed Asia Pacific suppliers channels, leading price negotiation with vendors;
3. Handled department’s financial issues and ensured timely purchasing payments;
4. Followed up purchase orders, oversaw vendors’ production and delivery;
5. Provided performance evaluations of suppliers, dealt with department administrative affairs and document filing.
English (CET- 4)
Securities Investment (Certificates of Stockbroker and Investment Analyst )
Accounting(AIA IFRS Diploma & AMIA Certificate)
Computer (Office2002, Website design, Typing: 80words/ min)
Writing (Advertising Copy, Business Papers and Analysis of Marketing Research)